QR Check-In App
Members open their QR CheckIn app, scan it with the D2 Barcode Scanner, like the Motorola DS9208, and they are checked in to the rehearsal or other event. Seconds later, send a text message or email based on attendance.
How does QR CheckIn work?
- Members download the free iPhone or Android QR CheckIn app
- Enter Name, Member ID and Organization ID (available to Organization leadership)
- Members Open app and scan their QR code into the Hands-free scanner
What It Takes
What Groups Could Use QR CheckIn?
- Church Groups
- Civic Clubs
- Virtually Any Group with Smart Phones
How do I get started?
Your organization subscribes to the QR CheckIn app for unlimited downloads.
How many D2 Scanners do I need?
This is really up to you. You should be able to check-in 20 members per minute. Your entrance/exit situation may call for 2 or more work stations.
Setup QR Check-In App for unlimited members $79
*1 year subscription
Motorola DS9208 Scanner* (refurbished) $199
*Includes USB Cable
QR Check-In Software program $299*
Includes Scanner and Setup to QR Check-In App
- Track attendance
- Group Texting and Emailing based on attendance
- Great reports
- You get WAY more than you pay for!