Members open their QR CheckIn app, scan it with the D2 Barcode Scanner (like the Motorola DS9208), and they are checked in to the rehearsal or other event. Seconds later, send a text message or email based on attendance.
How does QR CheckIn work?
- Members download the free iPhone or Android QR CheckIn app
- Enter Name, Member ID and Organization ID (available to Organization leadership)
- Members Open app and scan their QR code into the Hands-free scanner
What It Takes
- One of the HOST programs; WorshiPlanner, The Band Director, The Choral Director, The Orchestra Director, Check-InConnect Software or the new QR Check-In software.
- Hands-free D2 barcode scanner (like Motorola DS9208, available new at Amazon.Com or Refurbished from us.)
- Computer capable of running Microsoft Office. The software is PC based, but runs on a Mac using Parallels and Windows. The software can be loaded on multiple computers, and should be networked.
- QR CheckIn app for iPhone or Android
What Groups Could Use QR CheckIn?
- Church Groups
- Civic Clubs
- Virtually Any Group with Smart Phones
How do I get started?
- Purchase one of the HOST programs.
- Purchase a Hands-free Motorola DS9208, or equivalent.
- Purchase the Setup Fee for $79.
How many D2 Scanners do I need?
This is really up to you. You should be able to check-in 20 members per minute. Your entrance/exit situation may call for 2 or more work stations.
Setup QR Check-In App for unlimited members $79
Motorola DS9208 Scanner (refurbished) $199*
*Includes USB Cable
QR Check-In Software program $299*
Includes Setup Fee for QR Check-In App and scanner
- Track attendance
- Group Texting and Emailing based on attendance
- Great reports
- You get WAY more than you pay for!